Jesus Book and Gift Store
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Back To School
- Bible Study & Small Group
- Bulk Discounts on Books & Bibles
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Dove Awards Winners
- Gifts for Her
- Gifts for Him
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Lifeway Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
Pastor Rob Morgan provides ten biblical laws for pleasantly productive people by answering the question: How do I gain mastery of my life before it's too late?
A lifelong student of the Bible, Rob Morgan has spent forty years reading thousands of pages about maximizing each day and becoming purposeful and productive. Now he has found a simple plan that works--featuring ten biblical principles that transcend human wisdom. These life patterns can be implemented today whether you're a student or a senior adult, a novice or an executive. They can help anyone, anytime, anywhere develop a perpetually effective life.
1. Listen to a twelve-year-old: Jesus' first statement was: Be about your Father's business.
2. Redeem the time: Wasted hours can never be regained.
3. Clear the decks: God isn't disorganized; why should we be?
4. Maximize the morning: Schedule a standing appointment with God.
5. Pull off at rest stops: Routinely replenish your inner resources.
6. Operate on yourself: Diagnose and treat yourself spiritually.
7. Live "As If" Act by faith even when your emotions aren't cooperating.
8. Bathe in the Dead Sea: Experience the buoyancy of biblical joy.
9. Practice the power of plodding: Effectively complete major tasks by persistently working in small increments.
10. Remember there are two of you: It's Christ in you Who's achieving significance.
Based on actual Scriptures, this simple, hope-filled plan for mastering life before it's too late will put you on the path toward a lifetime of success.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Howard Books
- ISBN: 1476744866
- ISBN-13: 9781476744865
- SKU: 9781476744865
- Release Date: January 12, 2016
- Pages: 304
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: 0.90 inches
- Width: 5.50 inches
- Length: 8.30 inches
- Weight: 0.60 pounds
About the Author
Rob has appeared on numerous national television and radio shows, on programs such as Life Today with James and Betty Robison, Prime Time America, Canada’s 100 Huntley Street, Janet Parshall’s America, Mornings with Lorri & Larry, FamilyNet Television and Radio, A Time for Hope, etc.
He and his wife Katrina have three daughters and 10 grandchildren. He is also co-owner of Roan Mountain Bed and Breakfast in Roan Mountain, Tennessee (roanmountainbedandbreakfast.com).